- This event has passed.
Jazz Walk 2019
Wed, October 2 @ 6:30 pm–7:45 pm
One event on Wed, October 2, 2019 at 8:00 pm
JAZZ WALK 2019! is:
* A fundraiser for the WJMAC Education Program.
* A great night out on the town in Bellingham.
* Tickets: $25 general, $10 students, FREE for WJMAC members.
* Your wristband ticket gets you in to all venues for the evening. First come, first seated.
How do I get tickets? Three choices!
* Buy them online here
* Buy them at Sylvia Center for the Arts box office on October 2nd after 5:00pm
* Buy them at any WJMAC show Wednesday nights, 7:00pm at Sylvia Center
BANDS & VENUES:
NYC Headliners: The Groover Quartet featuring Mike LeDonne, Eric Alexander, Peter Bernstein and Joe Farnsworth
Details are still emerging and program is subject to change…check back often!
Caffé Adagio: 1435 Railroad Avenue
6:00-7:00 MANTrio with Sage Romey
7:15-8:45 Greta Matassa Quartet
The Cabin (21+): 307 West Holly
6:00-7:00 The Jerry Steinhilber Trio with Josh Cook and King Dahl
7:15-9:00 Arête Quartet with Joe Doria
Camber: 221 West Holly
6:30-7:30 Steve Kaldestad Trio
7:45-9:00 The Milo Petersen Trio
Sylvia Center for the Arts (Studio Theater): 207 Prospect St
6:30-7:45 Miles Black with Kevin Woods
Brandywine Kitchen: 1317 Commercial St
6:30-7:30 Thomas Harris Quartet
7:45-9:00 Mark Taylor Trio
Sylvia Center for the Arts (Lucas Hicks Theater): 207 Prospect
8:00-10:00 The Groover Quartet featuring Mike LeDonne, Eric Alexander, Peter Bernstein and Joe Farnsworth