- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve Soirée
Sun, December 31, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
Please join us at the historic Leopold Hotel’s Crystal Ballroom on Sunday, December 31st, for a fun-filled evening of dinner, actions and dancing, to benefit the Sylvia Center for the Arts capital campaign!
The evening will feature a delicious dinner by local chefs Cassidy Bloom and Greg Schasse, desserts by local artisans, and auctions to benefit the construction of a new arts center in downtown Bellingham.
Guests will enjoy champagne, a no-host bar, and swinging tunes by Hot House Jazz Band and Whatcom Jazz Music Arts Center, as well as community awards and presentations about the positive impact of a new local performing arts facility.
- Hot House Jazz Band!
- Local cabaret star Sugar (Brie Turoff Mueller)!
- Whatcom Jazz Music Arts Center!
- Anyelle Raquesa (Bellydance)!
- The Infamous Cardini Brothers!
- epic DRUM BATTLE between local musicians Julian MacDonough and Jonathan Sherman!